Thursday, July 26, 2012

Television Shows

Television shows are in the world, and so son, you are going to be exposed to them. On this note I must say that there is a lot of crappy television programming out there, so guard yourself well from this tragic epidemic. Granted, there is also a large amount of television material that is resourceful, tasteful, and well constructed like a fine book crafted with some great moral at the end of the story. I am going to do something slightly different with this post and ask that anyone who has came across it and read it would you please add to my little list which I hereby develop within this blog post.

I would also interject here that it is important to monitor what your little ones are watching. Some content is certainly not for youthful eyes. Perhaps around the age of 13 slightly more mature content may be added to a young persons viewing library.

Here, I am going to construct a list of Television Shows, Movies, or Animations in which I endorse. And by endorsing them I am stating that in my opinion there is at least some little piece of content to this that proves to be valuable to the preservation of ideals to future generations.

"Short Circuit" 1980's Film
"E.T." 1980's Film
"Veggie Tale's" Recent Animation Series
"Sid The Science Kid"
"Bill Nye the Science Guy"
"John Adams" HBO series film
"Annie" Musical



Okay guys so this list will surely increase as time passes and certain viewing gems cross my mental recollection. Until then post some of your favorite television classics that you feel possess noteworthy quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors