Monday, July 30, 2012

Fourth Month Cometh

As of August 3rd you will be four months old my son. Your growth and learning have been a subject of great amazement to myself. By this point you are holding things in your hands, such as your pacifier which you hold in your hands and admire. You also hold your toys and stuffed animals with great skill.
Your weight is up to 14 lbs and you are at the beginning stages of crawling, sitting up, and standing on your legs holding your own weight. We have a doctor's appointment established for you on August 8th and so my post on or near that date should contain a current update of that. I must also mention that your vocal abilities continuously increase as well.
I personally have finished up my summer semester at college. I am looking forward fall semester coming up with great hesitance; Only because for the next hot summer days until fall semester begins I will have a great volume of available time in which to play with you. I was holding you in my lap today as we watched icarly together. As I did this I thought to myself how I only have 18 short years in which to hold you and how they will be passing so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors