Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Nintendo

There was a time in my youth when the Nintendo Entertainment System was of the cutting edge 8-bit graphics gaming consoles. As time progressed in my lifetime I have seen and played many various platforms Nintendo created. As I reached adulthood the Nintendo system had matured along with me. Now as a man I have the Nintendo Wii. It is a great device taking the place of VCR, DVD player, HBO, and various other formats an old geezer from back in my day would remember. The joke now is, "Those round vinyl things they use to put music on", in reference to Records or LP's. You may have to Google the origins of the American and British recording studios in order to gain greater understanding of the early effects that technology had on music and the music industry.

The Nintendo Wii however has capitalized on the ability to mass produce movie views on people's television sets. My Wii is plugged into the TV already so why not stream what ever video I could care to watch via my Wii with Netflix....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors