Monday, July 2, 2012

Rolling Over

Three months of age tomorrow and you are now able to freely move from your back to your stomach into the crawl position and then roll yourself on your back again. This is a wonderful sign that you will soon be transporting yourself to every slightly interesting object which happens to catch your attention. I am really ever so delighted by this new feat of yours, a true mark along your epic journey towards independence. I too, have grown recently, now servicing the greater Richmond area with all web solutions from domain registry to web and server hosting. This is an exciting position for me as I look about at my new horizons with bright eyes, much like the look you have when on all fours. Richmond Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors