Friday, August 24, 2012

university

There will come a time in your life, when you have reached a collegiate way of thinking. This will be brought about through a lifetime process we call aging and it will involve much schooling and learning. In eighteen years time it is typical of a young individual to complete a High School Diploma. Also, it is possible that the individual completes a GED certificate in lieu of the diploma. Either way our social norms as a species has become as such that one of these two things are essentially expected of you as you begin to carry out any form of business in the "real world" of our civilization.
As you find yourself browsing through these journals which I have kept for you and you have completed this basic level of learning I will mark them with a meta label "university". You can perform a search through this blog then using this keyword in order to find any documents which specifically pertain to your Post Graduation Era.

I myself have thus far taken the following classes:

ITN 111, PSY 230, SDV 100, PED 116, HIS 215, REL 100, BIO 111, BIO 211, ITE 101, ENG


Obviously, this list continues to grow and various other classes and certifications have also been acquired. I post to you these standings I myself have obtained in order to give you a benchmark by which to gauge my advise given on to you. I hope that you find your higher education experiences each have exciting and challenging adventures each of which you should address in a most energetic and optimistic approach. With the right attitude and a belief in Christ all things can be possible for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors