Saturday, August 11, 2012

How I Met Your Mother

A fabulously funny sitcom show, entitled "How I Met Your Mother", has maintained a few successful seasons in the past few years. Your Mother and I both enjoy this show, and if you ever get the chance to view it, you will notice some of the ironic similarities between the show and this very blog I have kept for you. The inner story here is that one of the stars who is cast in the sitcom hit is Neil Patrick Harris, who also played the leading role in the show "Doogie Howser M.D." That show had a couple of successful season when I myself was just a young impressionable young lad. In fact I can remember it as a time when I was in elementary school and was beginning to keep my first journal. In this classic Neil, then a teenager, would make an entry into his computer journal at the end of every show.
I suppose you could say I began to find my passion for words from the example set by this show. It empowered me with the idea of collective knowledge, and the idea of what good things could be found and determined through keeping a journal of things.
Well this post is titled "How I Met Your Mother", therefore if your reading it you are probably interested to know. I will tell you. It all started when I was working on a landscaping job and needed to purchase a cell phone so that I would have a consistent phone number for certain contacts to reach me. In my free time, I explored options this phone had and online abilities. There was this game I found online with my phone that your mother also happened to be playing on at around the same time.
Now, there are plenty of other stories that all fall into place with this and I am sure over time we will explain them all to you my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors