Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Speaking of Your Mother

Speaking of your Mother
Your mother deserves a great deal of credit in your upbringing. She is consistently there for you, is very observant of your needs. She does read this blog on a frequent occasion as I have set her web browser's home page to it. Now that I have routed the address http://jacob.hiett.info to this blog it has made that quite easier.
It is because she reads here that I seek to provoke her interest as well as your own frequently here. Perhaps serving in the present now as a channel of communication between your mother and I, but also having value in the future to you as a testament of our love and partnership. Our great journey that we embarked upon together, an agreement between a pair to act as a team in the raising of a young human boy.
Most times I do know that there really isn't any other person in this world that I would rather be in this partnership with. Having said that, it is also true that your mother and I do not always agree on all things. This is typical in any team. We deal with each of these situations in such a way that ultimately promotes love.
Every couple has points such as these and when the time comes that you yourself are raising a child you should reflect back on some of these truths and think to help your wife out a little extra today. Let her know that you love her by reaching out to her in some slightly off pattern way.
In a man's life he finds that at times there is a steady grinding away at time. A man may not be sure of much and he may contemplate on a lot. Anything you can do to help you remember to stop and smell the roses is a great investment of your time.

My Rachel,
I love you with all of my self. Our quest to raise this child with you is the most important thing in my being. I will do anything for you, because of you.

My Son,
May the love that I teach, and bestow upon this family never be lost. May the message of God's love for you be readily upon your lips. I hope for you that in your life you can find truth, and find love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors