Sunday, June 24, 2012

What I believe to be the core foundation of your mother and I's ability to ensure your sound acquisition of sleep through out the night, has been always her selection of auditory tones, your mother always taking diligent care to select some new age internet radio station while you were in slumber. I strongly endorse this as for it certainly improves your REM. So okay son, I realize that at this point you essentially only look forward to awaking in the morning to a bottle and a bit of play time followed by more of the same, I however find myself at the beginnings of the production of a basic web page design manual. Look forward to more mention of this project soon as I have now just polished up chapter one. On a lighter note, another parenting tip I can bring about is that warm and/or boiling water is your good good ally when dealt with diligently.
Your mom keeps a journal of all of your sleep habits, she also monitors your consumption of feed intake. Maybe look in your baby book for some examples from them. We will be taking you on an adventure tomorrow up to your grandma's house. A journey of about 3 miles in distance. She has a phone coming in the mail to replace the one she lost the day she took you out to mamonte park.
Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors