Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Days Like Today

Days like today are great! I went to my English class this morning and got well ahead on my assigned project, then I came home and jumped on my math work getting me well ahead in that class as well. I have been allotted a little extra time to spend with you as a result of all of this my son. Now I prepare to head out to my math class knowing that everything I accomplish inside the window of time for classroom study gets me well ahead and towards the taking of my final exam. With only 3 more class sessions remaining for the semester I find that I may be able to get my final done without need for attendance in the final two classes. This all means more time to spend with you my boy. This is why I say "days like today are great!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors