Friday, June 22, 2012

A Firm Handshake

      My Son, I find it at this time, an age at which it has become apparent to me is a vital age for a father to teach his son the principles of a firm handshake. For this reason exclusively I sit at my lap top writing these words to you know as I get up after a sentence and go to your crib-side and introduce myself to you.I give encouragement towards you for us to have a mutual agreement as we exchange with one another this, a firm handshake. This is a time in your life, of which you may have little recollection, when your age only approaches 3 months. You play with your turtle as you await my return; each time I come to you I see great amazement that this guy is back again, awaiting my firm handshake.Always find time my son, for your son, and teach him the principles of a firm hand shake. As arising comes the time, when this lesson has put you to sleep, I see you grasping the covers and thus I proceed to tuck you in tight and turn out the light, after a kiss and a firm handshake.
Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors