Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Eyes

As a parent, and as a person, I feel that the eyes are exceedingly important in life. I find that my eyes constantly want to be looking at you. And indeed the eyes I have stay fixed on you even as I type this entry. I will, on occasion glance back at the screen to correct some minor errors in my typing. Yet, as you sit there in your excersaucer throwing a little bout of temper because you cannot be in my arms. But alas, I am giving you all of my attention.

I think this makes us both fill better! You can sit there and look at me looking at you so that you can feel validated in the world. I can stare at your bright eyed wonderment in the world and it lets me know that you are well. My heart sings out for you always, my son.

Yes the eyes are very important. Learning to type without them is always useful. And finding what is good in this world and holding to it is vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors