Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Car Broke Down!

Hello My Son,

I have entitled this entry into your blog "My Car Broke Down!", I did this specifically because I know that there will be a day when this is the case for you. As this has been the case for me on an occasion or two. Also, this title further fits this entry because I can foresee your database search terms to include: My Car Broke Down, or What Do I Do Now? When this does occur my son, take a deep breath! The world will go on and you will get through this just fine.

First, Check your battery, then alternator, then starter. If it is none of these and your certain this is an electrical problem then your in luck because it is something simple like a fuse, a fuseable link, or the ignition switch. The ignition being the hardest of these three to contend with.

Secondly, Take a deep breath. This is important. I know personally that car troubles can and will be frustrating as all get out. I also, have asked my father for much advice in this scenario, and have heard from him many pieces of advice that his father and or grandfather passed down to him regarding this subject. Just to be clear, your grandfather, my dad, was a very great mechanic in his hay day. He worked for the United States Airforce as a mechanic. He very well had the mind to become an Mechanical Engineer. That did not work out for him, this however includes the fact that he did indeed have a great ability to work with mechanical concepts even in his worst of times.

My single most important advice to you my son is that car troubles will happen. I will try to, on occasion post some tips or tricks based on my experiences. In the most part I would say that there are a lot of great demonstrational videos on youtube by this point and that most any automotive job can be found on the internet. There also are repair manuals printed for most any automobile at this point and time. If you can manage to do it yourself you will be better off in the long run. If you pay a professional to do the job it will undoubtedly be expensive, although much easier. Also with the latter option you can rest a little more assured having the knowledge that a professional completed the work. In the previous case you can rest assured in the knowledge that you did the job yourself with your own hands. Whatever you decide I have full confidence in you that you can do the right thing.

I love you my son. Your mother does also with all of her heart. And even more so your Grand mothers and Grand fathers of all generations before have been a precursor to what has developed into the you. In you we are well pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors