Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's a Boy!

It's a Boy!

   At 8:41pm on April 3rd of 2012 my beautiful wife gave birth to our first child. A 7lb. 10oz. baby boy. He was delivered via a cesarean section due to the fact that attempts to induce labor were slightly less than successful. So, this is how my story begins and this is the point at which my life is forever changed.
   I was given a chair located directly outside of the operating room doors and yet sitting was seemingly impossible for me at this moment. Sit down? How could I possibly sit, my son is now being born?! While pacing back and forth in front of that door I suddenly heard a whimper that would be followed by a scream and instantly my head turned toward the door. I could not believe how that single small sound could captivate every iota of my attention. "That is my son's voice" I thought to myself as a few tears began to roll down my cheek. It wasn't long after and a nurse was bringing him out to me and for the first time I got to meet my son, Jacob Solomon Hiett. My life is now forever changed and every thought to cross my brain now has a new attachment included within it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors