Friday, April 20, 2012

Adventures with daddy

So I have taken my son out on a few adventures so far. We went to meet Great-Great Grandma Nellie on her birthday and she got to hold Jacob in her arms, which was a really great experience. Also, I took him for his first trip into Wal-Mart. Well he slept through the entire ordeal. Also, he slept through our first father-son trip to ToysRUs. I told the sales lady that asked if she could help us, "I just brought my son for his first adventure in ToysRUs and he is sleeping through the whole thing. LOL. 


Well anyways, I took a personality test online tonight so that when you are looking back through all of this later in life, Jacob, you will know what kind of personality your dad had and perhaps some of how you turned out the way that you now are. so here are my findings:
I'm a O80-C83-E53-A87-N1 Big Five!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors