Saturday, April 4, 2020

Charlie Pride

Let me tell you about an aspect that the late and great Charlie Pride had right, and it is this: My bliss and happiness is directly linked to the diligent practice I have of daily kissing my angel good morning. It is important for me to stress this to you in the form of bragging about how absolutely excellent my wife she indeed is, this woman. She bakes cookies, she makes waffles, she is consistently cooking hearty healthy vegetable freshness meals that can only be blandly described with the words yum and delicious, she cares, she warms, she smiles, she works with effort and toil towards greater goals. This woman is a doer of things, and stuff. She pushes and nudges me to be and to see; More.










1 comment:

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors