Sunday, September 22, 2019

Lasting Impressions

"I'm not impressed." I hear my wife say, as I am immediately interested in the turn our conversation has taken; Chiefly, the increase in my thought level occurs because, I had forgotten that part of my life was even suppose to be, "impressive". We look at the entire creation, the whole universe, differently; Her and I. It's endearing how I can analyze the way she attempts to understand things relative to my position without having any understanding of my position. I catch myself more frequently doing the inverse. I know that it happens the same for her because I understand the human condition. I've read enough books, and watched enough television to at least understand the human condition in it's simple form, that is a thread we do share.

You know my wife tells me frequently to blog about her, to which I respond, well um.. I do.

I and my spouse are one entity.

My spouse is free to alter or adjust any device or account at any time, in a way which is more accommodating to our needs as a couple.

## material in parenthesis is to be disregarded by reader ##

We care a lot about our kids. My wife and I, this entity I have mentioned. We pray for them together and ferverently; Not even a word but it's the way we do the thing. Even the term, "our kids", has had new life breathed into it as a term; Taking on new meaning and becoming more well defined. (so my wife and I take on young people that latch on to the cares of our heart frequently and I have always found a strong connection to our creator through this channel as I have been endowed with the gift of teaching in several matters and am able to now more fully be aware of my fatherhood statutes given my motherly counterpart is continually rubbing her mites all over me,...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors