Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fifth Week

  So Sully, You are five weeks old now. In the last five weeks I have felt so complete as compared to six weeks or six years ago. You have now begun to roll over on your side and wave your hands around as though you are forming some level of coordination between your hands and eyes. Also, you are now beginning to eat more as you were struggling with a 4 ounce bottle previously and now you are taking down 6 to 8 ounce bottles and acting as though you could handle another ounce or two. You are not yet talking although it sure does seem like you are really trying to with your coos and grunts, as if you are trying to make conversation with us. Your mom feels like that is you being fussy, however I feel like that is you having a voice. :D


  Changes in our family: Well I pulled off a 4.0 GPA at Lord Fairfax Community College and am now enrolled in John Tyler Community College. This helps to put me in line with my future goals because JTCC has an enrollment plan with University of Virginia (UVA). Well, UVA has the best computer science program in this state and it is in this state that I can get in-state tuition. What this all means is that we have relocated from Winchester VA to Chester VA in order for me to go to this school. Which will ultimately put me on track for getting into UVA. Your mother is really happy about this as well because now you can be closer to her mom and sister and be able to spend time with them and get to know them better for a while. Also, I have good contacts with the Wal-Mart here in Chester so I am able to procure part time work rather easily while I am going to school here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hietts.info TrustHietts.info Visitors